If your address or contact details have changed, you can update your general construction induction card (commonly called a 'white card'), online.

If you've changed your name, you'll need to download and complete a change of details form, and submit it by email or post.

What you need

  • your licence, certificate or card number
  • your existing details
  • your new details.

In addition, if you're registering a change of name:

  • a certified copy of either the Australian marriage certificate or the Australian change of name certificate
  • the PDF form – 'Application for change of details'.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Change online' button.
  2. Select 'Start'.
  3. Enter your name and licence number.
  4. Select 'Next'.
  5. Update your details.

If you're unable to change online, or you're registering a change of name:

  1. Download and complete Application for change of details – PDF.
  2. Attach any required documentation.
  3. Submit your application by email or post, to the details on the form.

More information

  • Once your new card arrives in the mail, you must hand in your old card within 7 days. You can post it to:

Customer Service Centre
SafeWork NSW
Locked Bag 2906
Lisarow NSW 2252

Last updated: 2 February 2024