If you've changed your name, address or contact details, you'll need to update your SafeWork NSW licence. You can do this by email or post.

SafeWork NSW licences include:

  • asbestos licences
  • white cards (CIC)
  • high risk work licences
  • demolition licences
  • explosives and fireworks licences
  • pest management and fumigation licences.

What you need

  • your licence, certificate or card number (if you know it)
  • your existing details
  • your new details
  • a certified copy of either an Australian marriage certificate or an Australian change of name certificate (if you're changing your name)
  • a certified copy of any changes to your registered business or trading name certificate of registration (if you're changing your business or trading name)
  • the PDF form – 'Change of details – Application'.

How to change

  • Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  • Print and complete the form.
  • Attach any supporting documentation, such as evidence of your change of name.
  • Using the contact details listed on the form, lodge your application by email or post.

More information

Once your new licence arrives in the mail, you must hand in your old licence within 7 days. To hand it in, post it to:

Customer Service Centre
SafeWork NSW
Locked Bag 2906
Lisarow NSW 2252

Last updated: 15 November 2023