If your address or contact details have changed, you can update your high risk work licence online.
If you've changed your name, you'll need to download and complete a change of details form, then submit it by email or post.
What you need
To change your contact details online, you'll need your licence number.
If you're registering a change of name, you'll need:
- a completed Change of details application – PDF.
- a certified copy of either the Australian marriage certificate or the change of name certificate.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Follow the prompts to update your address or contact details.
If you're unable to change online or you're registering a change of name:
- Download and complete Change of details application – PDF.
- Attach any required documentation.
- Lodge your application using the email or postal details listed on the form.
Once your new licence arrives in the mail, you must return your old card within 7 days. You can post it to:
Customer Service Centre
Locked Bag 2906
Lisarow NSW 2252