If your address or contact details have changed, you can update your high risk work licence online.

If you've changed your name, you'll need to download and complete a change of details form, then submit it by email or post.

What you need

To change your contact details online, you'll need your licence number.

If you're registering a change of name, you'll need:

How to change

  1. Select the 'Change online' button.
  2. Follow the prompts to update your address or contact details.

If you're unable to change online or you're registering a change of name:

  1. Download and complete Change of details application – PDF.
  2. Attach any required documentation.
  3. Lodge your application using the email or postal details listed on the form.

More information

Once your new licence arrives in the mail, you must return your old card within 7 days. You can post it to:
Customer Service Centre
SafeWork NSW
Locked Bag 2906
Lisarow NSW 2252

Last updated: 8 February 2024