You can change details on your Working with Children Check (WWCC) registration online.
When you've completed the online form, you'll receive an application number which must then be submitted at a service centre.
You'll be notified by email when your application is processed.
Details that can be changed include:
- volunteer to paid
- contact details
- anyone with a WWCC number.
What you need
- WWCC number
- personal details, including date and place of birth
- proof of identity
- evidence of change of name (if applicable)
- your payment (if applicable).
How to change
- Select the ‘Change online’ button.
- Complete the online form.
- Select ‘Next’ to receive an application number.
- Visit a service centre with your application number, identity document/s and payment (if applicable).
- you’ll receive your updated WWCC via email.
- your employer will need to re-verify your updated WWCC number.