If your vehicle's garaging address details change – for example, if you start parking or garaging your vehicle overnight at a different or additional location – you need to let Roads and Maritime Services know. 

Call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.

The new garaging address must be a street address in NSW.

What you'll need

  • your proof of identity
  • the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
  • your new garaging details.

How to change

  1. Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.