You can change your address in one go for your MyServiceNSW Account and your:
- driver licence and vehicle registrations
- boat licence and vessel registrations
- RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records
- Seniors/Senior Saver Card.
- You’ll first need to add the above services to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- If you use other NSW Government services, such as an E-Toll Account, you'll need to change your address separately with each service.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account – you can create one before changing your address
- the service(s) you wish to update added to your MyServiceNSW Account – see How to add services to your MyServiceNSW Account
How to change
- Select the ‘Change address’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to change your address.
You'll receive an email confirmation after you've updated your address.
Note: If you cannot change your address online:
- You cannot renew or upgrade your NSW Driver Licence online within 14 days of changing your address online with the NSW Government.
- You may need to change your address with government services separately (not through your MyServiceNSW Account). Refer to our Moving house guide for a list of transactions and services, including changing your:
Last updated: 15 February 2024