If you need to make a change to your vehicle's details, such as colour, fittings etc, please visit a service centre. The changes may need to be verified by an Authorised Examiner, or other Roads and Maritime Services official, before the changes are recorded.
What you'll need
- Your proof of identity
- Your current certificate of registration
- The Change of Records form
- Safety Check Report
- Vehicle Identification Inspection Unit (VIIU) report (if applicable)
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Change of Records – PDF form
- Gather the required documentation, and then visit a service centre and submit your application in person.