If you need to make a change to your vehicle's details, including colour and fittings, please visit a service centre. The changes may need to be verified by an authorised examiner, or other Transport for NSW official, before the changes are recorded.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your current certificate of registration
- the Change of Records form
- eSafety check report
- Vehicle Identity & Inspections Unit (VIIU) report (if applicable).
How to change
- Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation, visit a service centre and submit your application in person.