If you need to change, add or remove the medical conditions on your licence (for example Transport for NSW may have requested that you have a medical review as part of a licence application), you'll need to visit a service centre.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your current NSW Driver Licence
- your medical report
- one of the following PDF forms:
- 'Licence Application'
- 'Licence Renewal Application'
- 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application'.
How to change
- Download and complete one of the following:
- Attach your supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit the information.
Last updated: 30 March 2022