If you need to change your name on maritime related products or services, such as a vessel registration or your boat licence, you'll need to complete the application for an Adjustment of Records. You can lodge your application by mail, or in person at a service centre.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- proof of a name change documentation
- the Adjustment of Records form, and
- for organisations, a letter of authority on an organisation letterhead, signed by a Director/Secretary/President/Chairperson of the organisation, authorising you to act on the organisation’s behalf.
How to change
- Download and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF.
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Submit your information. You can do this in person at a service centre, or by post.
For licences and vessel registrations mail your application to:
Agency Business Centre
Po Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
For all other maritime products mail your application to:
Maritime Product Services
Locked Bag 5100
Camperdown NSW 1450