If you need to change your name on Maritime related products or services, such as a vessel registration or your boat licence, you'll need to complete the application for an Adjustment of Records. You can lodge your application by mail, or in person at a service centre.

What you'll need

  • your proof of identity 
  • proof of a name change documentation
  • the Adjustment of Records form, and
  • for organisations, a letter of authority on an organisation letterhead, signed by a Director/Secretary/President/Chairperson of the organisation, authorising you to act on the organisation’s behalf.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
  3. Submit your information. You can do this in person at a service centre, or by post.

For licences and vessel registrations mail your application to:
Roads and Maritime Services
Agency Business Centre
Po Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870

For all other Maritime products mail your application to:
Maritime Product Services
Roads and Maritime
Locked Bag 5100
Camperdown NSW 1450