If you need to change your name on a one or 3 year recreational fishing licence, call (02) 4424 7499.
You only need to notify us if you:
- hold a one year licence or longer
- have changed your name, or
- your name was spelt incorrectly when applying.
What you need
- evidence of your change of name or the correction of spelling
- your one year or 3 year licence, or your renewal number as shown on your renewal notice.
How to change
- Call (02) 4424 7499.
- Provide evidence of your name change or the correction of spelling.
- Recreational fishing licences are available as a digital licence. You can view, show, update and renew your recreational fishing fee on the Service NSW mobile app.