If you need to update your address, email address and/or contact number on a 1 or 3 year recreational fishing licence, you can do this online, as long as your current email address or mobile phone number is recorded with the Department of Primary Industries.
Recreational fishing licences are available as a digital licence. You can view, show, update and renew your recreational fishing fee on the Service NSW mobile app. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.
What you need
- your name and licence number
- your new contact details.
How to apply
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your licence or registration number, and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Update your details.
The Privacy Collection Notice explains how the NSW Department of Primary Industries will handle your personal information.
If you're completing this application on behalf of the licence holder, you must have their consent.
- Recreational fishing licences are available as a digital licence. You can view, show, update and renew your recreational fishing fee on the Service NSW mobile app.
- You can also update your contact details online, when you renew your licence.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Department of Primary Industries