The fishing private register is a restricted online facility available to Department of Primary Industries (DPI) fisheries officers.
Approved users, like Fisheries Officers, will see current, expired, suspended, and cancelled recreational fishing fees under the name or number being searched, including (if relevant):
- The holders name, and other contact details of the person
- The number and the status of the fee
- Date when fee was purchased
- Start date and expiry date of the valid fee period
- Date when licence was cancelled or otherwise ceased to have effect (e.g. expired, suspended)