You can verify your enrolment, and review your current federal, state and local electoral enrolment details, via the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website.
To check your electoral enrolment, you must be enrolled to vote.
What you need
- your name
- your residential address (including postcode).
How to check
- Select the 'Check online' button.
- Enter your name and address.
- Enter the verification code.
- Select 'Verify enrolment'.
If you cannot check online or need help, call 13 23 26 or contact your local AEC office.
- For privacy reasons, you must enter your details exactly as they appear on the electoral roll. If your search is not successful, check that you have entered the information correctly.
- If you’ve enrolled as a silent elector, you will not be able to check your enrolment details online. You'll need to contact the AEC.
Last updated: 1 April 2022