If you receive a pension, you may qualify for a rebate on your water bill.
Rebates are applied to each bill.
To be eligible for a rebate, you’ll need to:
- be the owner and occupier of a property, and
- have one of the following:
- Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)
- DVA Intermediate Rate pension
- DVA Gold Card (also known as a Veteran Gold Card) that shows:
- war widow
- war widower
- extreme disablement adjustment (EDA)
- totally and temporarily incapacitated (TTI)
- totally and permanently incapacitated (TPI).
If you own the property with someone who isn’t a pensioner, you may still get a rebate. Check your water supplier's eligibility criteria.
How to claim
- Select your water supplier from the following list, based on your residential address:
- Check that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in and submit the form.
Note: If more than one pensioner owns and lives at the property, they need to complete a separate application form.