All passengers and flight crews flying in from New Zealand and arriving in Sydney Airport need to complete a New Zealand arrival declaration form.
Declaration forms can be completed:
- within the 24 hour period prior to entering NSW, or
- when you enter NSW.
What you need
- passport number
- date of arrival in NSW
- flight number
- addresses in Australia where you'll be staying for the next 14 days (if known)
Note: Each dependant aged 16 or older needs to complete their own declaration form.
How to complete
- Select the 'NZ arrival declaration form' button.
- Enter the requested information.
- Read and confirm your details.
- Select 'Submit'.
You'll be sent a copy of your form to the email address you provided. Keep it with you at all times while you're travelling in NSW. You'll need to produce it if requested by an enforcement officer.
- Knowingly providing false and misleading information is a crime punishable by imprisonment and/or a substantial fine.
- Travellers who refuse to complete the form may not be permitted to enter NSW.