Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


Where possible, the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment tries to resolve negative interactions with native animals using non-destructive methods. However, in some instances, a licence to harm individual animals granted under the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 may be required.

For more information on the licences available for property owners and developers, please visit the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment.

You'll be taken to another website.