The NSW Police Force Community Portal provides the facility to not only create a police report online, but to track your report and receive status updates. It offers the community an additional reporting channel when no emergency exists and immediate investigation by a Police officer is not necessary.
The Community Portal enables you to create an online police report on incidents such as:
- theft, including the failure to pay for good or services
- lost property
- intentional damage or graffiti.
When you access the Community Portal to create a report, you'll need to:
- provide your personal details
- provide details of the incident
- verify your email address.
If the incident is an emergency or occurring now, contact Triple Zero (000) immediately.
Visit the NSW Police Force Community Portal website for more information.