You can make a police report online and get status updates through the NSW Police Force Community Portal.
The portal allows you to report incidents such as:
- theft, including the failure to pay for good or services
- lost property
- intentional damage or graffiti.
When you access the portal, you'll need to:
- provide your personal details
- provide details of the incident
- verify your email address.
Call Triple Zero (000)
- The incident is happening now
- The suspect is still at the scene
- Anyone is seriously injured or in immediate danger
Last updated: 15 November 2023