If you travel on public transport, you can park for free for up to 18 hours each day at a Transport Park&Ride car park.
To be eligible for free parking, you must:
- park in a signposted Park&Ride spot
- complete a valid trip on public transport by tapping on and off with the same:
- Opal card (single trip tickets and School Opal cards are not accepted), or
- contactless credit/debit card linked to a Transport Connect account
- leave the car park within 18 hours of entering.
If you’re not using public transport or do not exit the car park within the 18-hour free parking window, fees will apply.
Last updated: 19 May 2022