What you need
How to register
- Select the ‘Register online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register for the scheme.
You'll receive instant confirmation that your registration has been received. We'll let you know if additional information is needed to support your application.
It may take up to 5 business days for Service NSW to review your registration.
- If you have more than one business, you can register each one separately.
- If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can add other locations in your Service NSW Business Profile after you have successfully registered.
- If your business is accepted into the scheme, you'll need to download the Service NSW for Business app to scan and redeem customer vouchers at check-in. Your business can also integrate the Service NSW API with your online booking engine so customers can book, pay for and redeem their accommodation voucher directly on your website.
- Successful businesses will be listed on the accommodation finder for people with vouchers to find.
- You'll be able to keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile. Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.
- Businesses must comply with their COVID-19 Safety Plan at all times.