Manage your business with the NSW Government on the go
The Service NSW Business Bureau app is making it easier for businesses to interact with the NSW Government.
You can now log into the Service NSW Business Bureau app to:
book advisors and events from the Business Connect or Aboriginal Business Advisory Initiative programs for free, independent advice in one-on-one sessions
track and save licences associated to your business, staff and contractors
- receive real time notifications relevant to your business
- connect with the Business Concierge team for free, personalised support
- redeem vouchers, view payment summaries, share transaction reports, and manage your business locations, for businesses participating in programs.
New features coming soon
Real time communication
Receive updates relevant and personalised to your business, through push notifications.
Easy access to support
Use live chat within the app to get direct access to Business Concierge support services.
Manage your business details
Manage and update your business details or verify your relationship to the business.
Download the Service NSW Business Bureau app
To redeem vouchers:
- Log in to the mobile app using your MyServiceNSW Account and select 'Redeem voucher', or
- Connect your device using the unique location code from the Business Profile.
How to connect your device to scan vouchers
Once your business is approved, log in to the Service NSW Business Bureau app or the Business Profile to find your unique location code to connect multiple devices.
Using the device you want to connect, enter the unique location code in the Service NSW Business Bureau app to link to the business location and approved voucher program.
Accept and redeem vouchers using your connected device by either scanning the QR code on the customers voucher or entering the voucher code manually in the app.