Personal watercraft (PWC) driving licences are renewable for one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years. You can renew your licence in person at a service centre, or by mail.
To renew your PWC driving licence it must be current, or not expired more than 5 years.
What you need
- proof of identity
- your PWC driving licence details (if available)
- 2 colour, passport acceptable photos
- renewal fee
- your concession card details (if applicable)
- the PDF form – 'Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence'.
How to renew
- Download and complete the Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence – PDF.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
- The duration of a PWC driving licence can be one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years.
- Licence fees vary depending on the duration of the licence, and whether they are concessional licences.
- You must be under 16 years of age, or hold an eligible concession card at the time of payment, to receive a concession.
Last updated: 23 May 2023