When your current paintball venue permit is nearing expiry you’ll receive an email or SMS prompting you to renew.
You must submit your renewal application before your permit expires.
What you need
- the PDF form – ‘Application for renewing a paintball permit’
- your business details, including names of any directors, body corporate, partnership or sole trader
- names of any close associates
- the address of each paintball venue
- your payment, as indicated on the form
- the Additional details form – PDF if you answer ‘yes’ to any question in Part D of the application form.
How to renew
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Attach your supporting documents (if applicable).
- Lodge your renewal, with payment, using the details on the form.
- The same fee applies for a 1, 3 or 5-year permit.
- The fee is for each paintball venue.
- Your renewal will be processed within 28 days.
- You can contact Fair Trading to find out your expiry date.
You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.