If you'd like to renew your public passenger driver authority, you'll need to submit a renewal application. You can download the application form, and lodge it with your supporting documents, to the mailing address on the form.
You're eligible to apply for a replacement if you're currently authorised to drive a public transport vehicle.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- a certified copy of your NSW driver licence
- 2 recent, identical, clear colour photos 65mm x 65mm, of your head and neck on a pale background without hat or sunglasses
- the PDF form – 'Renewal Application Driver Authority Public Passenger Vehicle Driver'.
How to renew
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete and print the form.
- Sign the declaration.
- Attach all supporting and identity documents.
- Mail your application to the address on the form.
- Your identification documents must include at least one (1) primary document (with a value of 70 points) and at least one secondary document (with a value of 30 points). The secondary identification document must be a certified copy of your driver licence.
- You can view a detailed list of acceptable identity documents, at Roads and Maritime Services