If you're a pensioner and have been unable to renew your vehicle registration online because your Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card won't validate, you'll need to visit a service centre.
Renewal at the service centre will be free as long as you have a DVA-issued letter confirming your eligibility.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your DVA Gold Card
- a DVA letter confirming your concession eligibility (because card will not validate)
- your NSW Driver Licence
- your registration renewal notice (not needed if you've opted in to Digital Vehicle Registration)
- your vehicle and registration details
- safety check inspection report (if applicable)
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance payment receipt (green slip).
How to renew
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
Last updated: 23 March 2022