Your registration renewal notice will tell you the date registration is due for your taxi. It will also tell you if there are any special requirements before registration can be granted.
All taxis have to have an eSafety inspection (pink slip) once a year, regardless of the age of the vehicle.
To renew your taxi registration please visit a service centre.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- your registration renewal notice
- the PDF form – 'Replacement Application' (if you don't have the renewal notice)
- your Compulsory Third Party Insurance receipt details
- your eSafety inspection report (sent electronically to Roads and Maritime).
How to renew
- Download and complete the Replacement Application – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure you have all the required documentation, and then visit a service centre and submit your application.