If your pest management technician, fumigator or ground applicator licence/certificate of competency has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement licence via email or mail.

Once you've received the replacement, you must return your current licence (if you have it) to the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA) within 7 days.

If your SafeWork NSW certificate of competency is in a satisfactory condition, there's no need to convert it to an EPA licence.


Pest management technicians, fumigators and ground applicators who hold either EPA licences or SafeWork NSW certificates of competency.

What you need

How to replace

  1. Select the ‘Download DOCX form’ button.
  2. Complete the form and save it to your device.
  3. Email your completed application, along with your photos and payment details (credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer), to

Alternatively, you can print your application and mail it, with your photos and payment details, to:

Regulatory and Compliance Support Unit
NSW Environment Protection Authority
Locked Bag 5022
Parramatta NSW 2124

More information

  • In 2015 the Pesticides Amendment Bill was passed, which enabled the consolidation of urban pest management licensing at a single point: the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA).
  • If you held a certificate of competency from SafeWork NSW, it will be replaced with an EPA licence.
  • If you are applying for a replacement because your current licence has a printing error or you did not receive it, there is no application fee.
Last updated: 15 November 2023