Text size


If your organisation holds a corporation property licence and the licence has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a free replacement licence at a service centre or by email.

What you need

A written request for a replacement that includes your name, licence number, a reason for replacement and signature.

How to replace

Visit a service centre and provide the information in person or email propertylicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.

Last updated: 21 December 2021