If your Roads and Maritime Services E-Toll tag is faulty due to a battery or technical problem, you can take it to a service centre and replace it free of charge.Find a service centre
Replace an E-Toll tag
- Gather your faulty tag.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and return your tag for a replacement.
To view instructions on how to remove your tag from its bracket, please refer to the installation instructions specific to your tag type:
- How to install your E-Toll Tag – PDF
- How to install your E-Toll Tag – Model: OBU610 – PDF
- How to install your E-Toll Tag – Model: Kapsch – PDF
- How to install your Heavy Vehicle E-Toll Tag – PDF