If your motor vehicle repairer licence has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement by post, or in person at a service centre.
What you'll need
- the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate'
- details of the licence (including licence number)
- contact details of the licence holder
- payment details for the licence fee.
How to replace
- Download and print the Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate – PDF.
- Fill out the form, including the declaration.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
Locked Bag 5138
Parramatta NSW 2124
Visit the NSW Fair Trading website to make sure you have all the information.