Text size


If your motor vehicle repairer licence has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement by post, or in person at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate'
  • details of the licence (including licence number)
  • contact details of the licence holder
  • payment details for the licence fee.

How to replace

  1. Download and print the Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate – PDF.
  2. Fill out the form, including the declaration.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
    Business Licensing
    Locked Bag 5138
    Parramatta NSW 2124

Visit the NSW Fair Trading website to make sure you have all the information.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 24 March 2022