Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If your motor vehicle tradesperson certificate has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement in person at a service centre, or by mail.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate'
  • details of the certificate (including certificate number)
  • your contact details
  • payment details for the fee.

How to replace

  1. Download and print the Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate – PDF.
  2. Fill out the form, including the declaration.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
    Business Licensing
    Locked Bag 5138
    Parramatta NSW 2124

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.