If your motor vehicle tradesperson certificate has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement in person at a service centre, or by mail.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate'
- details of the certificate (including certificate number)
- your contact details
- payment details for the fee.
How to replace
- Download and print the Application for Replacement Licence or Certificate – PDF.
- Fill out the form, including the declaration.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
Locked Bag 5138
Parramatta NSW 2124