If your work involves directing traffic on or adjacent to a public road, you need to have a SafeWork NSW Traffic Control Work Training card (TCWT).
If your card has been lost or destroyed, you can order a replacement online as long as your details are the same as those on the original card.
Note: Transport for NSW (formerly Roads and Maritime Services) issued traffic control training photocards that are active, or have an expiry date between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020, can also be converted to a TCWT card online.
You cannot replace online if:
- you didn't receive your original card
- your card has a printing error
- your details have changed since receiving your last card and you have not notified SafeWork NSW.
What you need
- your personal details
- a credit card or debit card
- your payment.
How to replace
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your details.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
If you're unable or ineligible to apply online, call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
Replacement cards will be posted to your home address.