If you need to replace your vessel's registration certificate, you can do this in person at a service centre, or post your application.

What you need

How to replace

  1. Download and complete Application for Maritime Replacement Products – PDF.
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation and payment.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your request in person, or post it to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 28 November 2023