If you need to replace your vessel's registration certificate, you can do this in person at a service centre, or post your application.Find a service centre
Replace a vessel's registration certificate
- Download and complete the Application for Maritime Replacement Products – PDF.
- Download and complete the Maritime transaction payments – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure you have the required documentation and payment.
- Visit a service centre and submit your request in person, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
Roads and Maritime Services
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.