If your E-Tag as been lost or stolen, you can report it online, or call 13 18 65.
You remain liable for any toll charges debited to your account up until you report that your tag has been lost or stolen.
Please note: If your tag has been stolen, file a police report and get a COPS Event Number. The non-return or replacement tag fees may be waived if you can provide an Event Number.
What you need
- your E-Toll account details
- your COPS Event Number (if you have one).
How to make a report
- Select the 'Report online' button.
- Log in to your E-Toll account.
- Select 'Order Tags or Brackets' under 'Manage my Account'.
- Check the 'Report Lost' radio button for the appropriate tag.
- Select 'Submit'.
- If you report your tag as lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a declared natural disaster, you won't be charged a tag replacement fee.
- If your tag is for an Easy Toll account, you will be charged a non-return tag fee.
- You can also report a stolen tag by calling us on 13 77 88 or by visiting a service centre.