If your E-Toll tag has been lost, you can call 13 18 65 or report it online.
You cannot report a stolen tag online. You need to call 13 18 65 or visit a Service NSW Centre.
You remain liable for any toll charges debited to your account up until you report that your tag has been lost or stolen.
Note: If your tag has been stolen, file a police report and get a COPS Event Number. The non-return or replacement tag fees may be waived if you can provide an Event Number.
What you need
- your E-Toll Account details
- your COPS Event Number (if you have one).
How to make a report
To report a lost tag:
- Select the 'Report online' button.
- Log in to your E-Toll account.
- Select 'Tags'.
- Select the Tag number you want to mark as lost.
- Select 'Submit'.
The tag will be deactivated and terminated from your account.
To report a stolen tag:
- Call 13 18 65 or visit a Service NSW Centre with your supporting documents.
If you report your tag as lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a declared natural disaster, you will not be charged a tag replacement fee.