You can report your E-Toll tag as lost or stolen, online.
What you need
- your E-Toll account details
- your COPS Event Number (if you have one).
How to make a report
- Select the 'Report online' button.
- Log in to your E-Toll account.
- Select the 'Tag Details' section.
- Check the 'List all tags' checkbox and select 'Search'.
- Check the 'Lost/Stolen' checkbox for the tag that has been lost or stolen.
- Select 'Submit'.
- You'll remain liable for any toll charges debited to your account up until you report that your tag has been lost or stolen.
- If you report your tag as stolen and have a COPS Event Number, you won't be charged a tag replacement fee.
- If you report your tag as lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a declared natural disaster, you won't be charged a tag replacement fee.
- If your tag is for an Easy Toll account, you will be charged a non-return tag fee.
- You can also report a stolen tag by calling us on 13 77 88 or by visiting a service centre.