If you've renewed or replaced your NSW Driver Licence within the last month, and you've lost, damaged or misplaced your temporary paper licence (known as a Driver Licence Receipt), you can reprint it online using your MyServiceNSW Account.
What you need
- to have renewed or replaced your licence within the last month
- a MyServiceNSW Account. If your account is new or you haven't previously entered them, you'll also need:
- your NSW driver licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
How to reprint online
- Select the 'Reprint online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account. Enter your NSW driver licence or vehicle registration details if your account is new or you haven't previously entered them.
- Download your temporary paper licence PDF. Remember to print it, sign it, and carry it at all times while driving.
- Your temporary paper licence is valid for one calendar month from the date you renewed or replaced your driver licence.
- You must print your temporary paper licence, sign it, and carry it at all times while driving.
- If you've still got your old licence card, it's a good idea to carry it with your temporary paper licence until your new licence card arrives in the mail.