If you've renewed or replaced your NSW Driver Licence within the last month, and you've lost, damaged or misplaced your temporary paper licence (known as a Driver Licence Receipt), you can reprint it online using your MyServiceNSW Account.


You must have renewed or replaced your licence within the last month.

What you need

  • a MyServiceNSW Account and one of the following:
    • your NSW Driver Licence details, or
    • the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.

How to reprint

  1. Select the 'Reprint online' button.
  2. Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account. 
  3. Enter your driver licence or vehicle registration details if your account is new or you have not previously entered them.
  4. Download your temporary paper licence PDF. 

Note: You must print your temporary paper licence, sign it, and carry it at all times while driving.

More information

  • Your temporary paper licence is valid for one calendar month from the date you renewed or replaced your driver licence.
  • If you've still got your old licence card, it's a good idea to carry it with your temporary paper licence until your new licence card arrives in the post.
Last updated: 21 May 2024

Rate the information on the page