If you've renewed or replaced your NSW Driver Licence within the last month, and you've lost, damaged or misplaced your temporary paper licence (known as a Driver Licence Receipt), you can reprint it online using your MyServiceNSW Account.Reprint online
Reprint a NSW Driver Licence Receipt
To reprint your temporary paper licence online, you'll need:
- to have renewed or replaced your licence within the last month, and
- a MyServiceNSW Account connected to Roads and Maritime Services.
Don't have an account? Register now. All you need to get started is an email address, and:
- your NSW Driver Licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
- Select the 'Reprint online' button.
- Log into your MyServiceNSW Account, or register one now. If your account is new or it was not previously connected to Roads and Maritime, enter your NSW Driver Licence details
- Download your temporary paper licence PDF. Remember to print it, sign it, then carry it at all times while driving.
- your temporary paper licence is valid for one calendar month from the date you renewed or replaced your NSW Driver Licence
- you must print your temporary paper licence, sign it, then carry it at all times while driving, and
- if you've still got your old licence card, it's a good idea to carry it with your temporary paper licence until your new licence card arrives in the mail.