If you do not agree with a decision we have made about your grant, rebate or voucher application, you can request an Internal Review.
You will need to make a request within 28 calendar days of being notified about the outcome of your application.
Your request will be considered by the Customer Payment Support – Internal Reviews team which is separate to the team that initially determined the outcome of your application.
As part of the Internal Review process, you will have an opportunity to give us more information or evidence to support your appeal.
How to request a review
- Select 'Request online'.
- Go to the Online form.
- First, select 'Make a complaint'.
- Next, select 'Grants or payments'.
- For the grant type, select either business, individual or other.
- Check the box 'Yes', to say you would like a response.
- Enter your contact details.
- In the message box, add 'Request an Internal Review on a grant application'.
- Select 'Submit'.
If you do not wish to use the online form, you can contact us by phone or mail.
Read our common questions page to find out:
- how we will handle your request
- what to do if you are not satisfied with the outcome of the Internal Review.