- To be eligible to set up an Online Services account online, you need to have a NSW driver licence or Photo Card, and a vehicle registered in your name.
- If you don't have a vehicle registered in your name, you can still set up an Online Services account, but you'll need to call 13 22 13 to complete the setup.
What you need
- your personal details
- your NSW driver licence or NSW Photo Card details
- your vehicle registration details
- an email address.
How to sign up
- Select the 'Sign up' button.
- Enter your personal details.
- Select 'Continue'
- Choose an identification method and verify yourself.
- Set a password.