Text size


If you're going to work in a registered club or hotel and your duties involve gaming machines, you must complete competency training in the Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG). If you don't have valid evidence that you've completed the RCG training required for working with gaming machines, you could be fined.

You'll need to be trained by an approved training provider. You can find an approved training provider using Liquor & Gaming NSW's online search and mapping tool

Once you've completed your training, you'll need to apply for an RSA or RCG competency card if you don't already have one.

Last updated: 21 June 2022
You'll be taken to another website.