Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you're going to work in a licensed premises (that is, a place that sells alcohol), you must complete competency training in the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). If you don't have valid evidence that you've completed the RSA training required for working in a licensed premises, you could be given a heavy fine.

You'll need to be trained by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by Liquor & Gaming NSW. You can find an approved RTO through the Liquor & Gaming NSW website. 

Once you've undertaken your training, you'll need to Apply for an RSA or RCG photo competency card if you don't already have one. 

You'll be taken to another website.