If you've changed your name or need to update contact details on your competency card, you can do so online. Make sure your current email address or mobile phone number is recorded with Liquor & Gaming NSW.
What you need
- your name and competency card/interim certificate number
- your new contact details
- one of the following change of name documents (if applicable):
- Change of Name certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Australian Divorce papers.
- your payment (if applicable).
How to update
- Select the 'Update online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your card or interim certificate number, and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Enter the required information.
- RSA and RCG competency cards are available as digital licences. You can view, show, update and renew your competency card on the Service NSW mobile app. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.
- Digital cards will be automatically updated once the details have been changed.
Last updated: 22 December 2020