With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

You can now update your address on your RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records in one go with your MyServiceNSW Account.

Note: You’ll need to add your RSA/RCG competency card details to your account. 

Text size


If you've changed your name or need to update contact details on your competency card, you can do so online. Make sure your current email address or mobile phone number is recorded with Liquor & Gaming NSW.

What you need

  • your name and competency card/interim certificate number
  • your new contact details
  • one of the following change of name documents (if applicable):
    • Change of Name certificate 
    • Marriage Certificate
    • Australian Divorce papers.
  • your payment (if applicable).

How to update

  1. Select the 'Update online' button.
  2. Select 'Start'.
  3. Enter your card or interim certificate number, and your name.
  4. Select 'Next'.
  5. Enter the required information.

More information

  • RSA and RCG competency cards are available as digital licences. You can view, show, update and renew your competency card on the Service NSW mobile app. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.
  • Digital cards will be automatically updated once the details have been changed.
You'll be taken to another website.