A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
What you need to know
For security and privacy reasons, you must choose which services you would like to add to your account and then confirm your details. We cannot do this for you.
You can add:
- Services you already have. For example, if you have a driver licence, you can add it by confirming a few details.
- Services you would like to have. Just follow the steps to apply for a new service.
How to add a service
- Go to the Add services page in your account. Note: You’ll be prompted to log in or create an account.
- Select the service you would like to add or apply for.
- Follow the prompts to add your service.
Our privacy statement explains how we collect and use information.
If you need help with your account, contact us.