Your MyServiceNSW Account enables you to check:
- the progress and outcome of your NDISWC application
- your NDISWC application status
- your NDISWC number
- the expiry date of your NDISWC.
You'll need to have applied online for an NDISWC via your MyServiceNSW Account.
What you need
A MyServiceNSW Account.
How to check
- Select the 'Check online' button in an incognito or private window.
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'NDIS Worker Check' from the dashboard.
- Select 'Check' on the 'Check your status' tile.
If you get an error message or need help with accessing your status information, call us on 13 77 88.
Learn how to open your web browser with an incognito or private window below.
Troubleshooting error messages
Last updated: 20 March 2023