Premier and Cabinet, NSW Department of
This is a directory listing only. Please use the information below to directly contact the agency.
GPO Box 5341
Sydney NSW 2001
The Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC) leads the NSW public sector to deliver on the Government's commitments and priorities. DPC provides strategic guidance to the public sector, and works for NSW citizens by supporting the Premier and Cabinet to deliver a range of programs and services across the state.
Programs and services focus on:
- Boosting infrastructure
- Improving health, transport and police services
- Policy development, implementation and review
- Linking government and communities
- Lobbying and communications
- Coordinating community awards and special events.
The Department comprises the following groups which provide support and advice to the Government:
- Economic Policy Group – economic development, infrastructure, planning land use and resources
- Social Policy Group – social issues, intergovernmental matters and Cabinet processes
- Office of General Counsel – legal, policy and governance
- Government, Corporate and Regional Coordination Group – department support services such as HR, finance, IT and communications and regional support for government initiatives.
- Barangaroo Delivery Authority
- Destination NSW
- Electoral Commission, NSW
- Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of NSW
- Infrastructure New South Wales (iNSW)
- Institute of Sport, NSW
- Natural Resources Commission
- Office of Sport, NSW
- Ombudsman, NSW
- Parliamentary Counsel's Office
- Public Service Commission
- Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust