You can access your Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance number on the Service NSW app.
Anyone with a WWCC clearance number can use the Service NSW app to access their number.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW mobile app
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your personal details including your name and date of birth
- one of the following:
- NSW driver licence number
- NSW Photo Card number
- WWCC application number.
How to access
- Select the ‘Add details’ button.
- Log in to, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Enter your details.
Once you've added it to your MyServiceNSW Account, your WWCC clearance number will be viewable on the Service NSW app.
Note: If you have the Service NSW app open when adding your WWCC to your account:
- you'll need to close and reopen the app and enter your PIN/Touch ID
- you may have to wait a few minutes before your WWCC clearance number is viewable.
- Your WWCC must be current in order to add it your account.
- WWCC clearance numbers are issued by email once the check has cleared. Allow up to 4 weeks for the WWCC to clear. Clearances expire after 5 years.
- If you want to update your WWCC details, you’ll need to change your details with OCG. Changes will also be automatically updated in the app.
- You can opt in to be contacted to share your experiences using the WWCC clearance number on the Service NSW app. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us make improvements for future app releases.