You can access your Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance number on the Service NSW app.
Anyone with a WWCC clearance number can use the Service NSW app to access their number.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW mobile app
- a MyServiceNSW account linked to 'Working With Children Check'
- your personal details including your name and date of birth
- one of the following:
- NSW Driver Licence number
- NSW Photo Card number
- WWCC Application number.
How to access
- Select the ‘Link now’ button.
- Log into, or sign up for your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Enter your details.
Once linked, your WWCC clearance number will be viewable on the Service NSW app.
Note: If you have the Service NSW app opened during the linking process:
- you'll need to close and reopen the app and enter your PIN/Touch ID
- you may have to wait a few minutes before your WWCC clearance number is viewable.
- Your WWCC must be current in order to link your account.
- WWCC clearance numbers are issued by email once the check has cleared. Allow up to 4 weeks for the WWCC to clear. Clearances expire after 5 years.
- If you want to update your WWCC details, you’ll need to change your details with OCG. Changes will also be automatically updated in the app.
- You can opt-in to be contacted to share your experiences using the WWCC clearance number on the Service NSW app. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us make improvements for future app releases.