The digital version of the individual contractor licence card is available through the Service NSW app.
Your digital contractor licence does not replace your physical card. You’ll still need to carry your physical card when you’re engaging in construction work.
You must be an existing individual contractor licence holder.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW app on your smartphone
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your current individual contractor licence card.
How to add
- Log in to the Service NSW app on your smartphone with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select ‘Add a licence or credential’.
- Select ‘Contractor Licence’.
- Follow the prompts to add your digital contractor licence to the Service NSW app.