If you already have a NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card, you can get a digital version of your card through the Service NSW app.
The digital card does not replace your current physical card. You can choose which version suits you best, and participating businesses will recognise both when shown.
If you do not have a Seniors/Senior Savers Card, you'll need to apply for your physical card before you can access your digital card.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- you can create one when you start your application
- you may need details from 2 identity documents (such as Australian driver licence, Medicare card, passport)
- an email address (to create your account)
- the latest version of the Service NSW app.
How to get a digital card
If you already have a Seniors/Senior Savers Card:
- Download the latest version of the Service NSW app to your smartphone.
- Log in to the app with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select 'Add a digital licence or credential'.
- Select 'Seniors/Senior Savers Card'.
- Follow the prompts to add your Seniors/Senior Savers Card to the Service NSW app.
Your Seniors/Senior Savers Card will display in the app under 'Licences and Credentials'. You can then select your card to show participating businesses.
For detailed instructions, see How to add your Seniors or Senior Savers Card to the Service NSW app – PDF.
Note: If you do not have a Seniors/Senior Savers Card, you’ll need to apply for your physical card before you can access your digital card.