The digital version of the white card (general construction induction card) is available through the Service NSW app.
Your digital white card does not replace your physical card. You'll still need to carry your physical card when you're engaging in construction work.
You must be an existing white card holder.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW app on your smartphone
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your current white card.
How to add
- Log in to the Service NSW app on your smartphone with your MyServiceNSW Account details.
- Select 'Add a licence or credential'.
- Select 'White Card (General Construction Induction Training Card)'.
- Follow the prompts to add your digital white card to the Service NSW app.
Last updated: 28 June 2022