If you want to work as a real estate salesperson, stock and station salesperson, business salesperson or registered strata/community/on-site residential property manager, you must have a property certificate of registration. You can apply for this certificate online.
What you'll need
- a copy of your identity document (such as a driver licence, Photo Card, passport)
- evidence of your qualifications
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Sign in to, or create your OneGov account.
- Complete the online form specific to the registration you're seeking .
- Attach the required documentation.
- Submit your application.
If you don't wish to apply online:
- Download and complete the Application for Certificate of Registration – PDF.
- Make sure you've attached all the required documents and filled in the payment details.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.