If you want to work as a real estate salesperson, stock and station salesperson, business salesperson or registered strata/community/on-site residential property manager, you must have a property certificate of registration. You can apply for this certificate online.

What you'll need

  • a copy of your identity document (such as a driver licence, Photo Card, passport)
  • evidence of your qualifications
  • your payment.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Apply online' button.
  2. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
  3. Select 'Start'.
  4. Sign in to, or create your OneGov account.
  5. Complete the online form specific to the registration you're seeking .
  6. Attach the required documentation.
  7. Submit your application.

If you don't wish to apply online:

  1. Download and complete the Application for Certificate of Registration – PDF.
  2. Make sure you've attached all the required documents and filled in the payment details.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

You'll be taken to another website.