If you want to work as a real estate salesperson, stock and station salesperson, business salesperson or registered strata/community/on-site residential property manager, you must have a property certificate of registration. You can apply for this certificate online.Apply online
Apply for a property certificate of registration
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Sign in to, or create your OneGov account.
- Complete the online form specific to the registration you're seeking .
- Attach the required documentation.
- Submit your application.
If you don't wish to apply online:
- Download and complete the Application for Certificate of Registration – PDF.
- Make sure you've attached all the required documents and filled in the payment details.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.