The Multicultural Youth Linker Program is free for young people from refugee, migrant and similar backgrounds who would like support with navigating and accessing government and non-government services.
A Youth Linker is a person from a migrant and refugee background who can help you explore opportunities to reach your goals, as well as provide information and advice on a range of topics including:
- getting a driver licence
- studying and finding courses
- staying healthy
- finding hobbies and friends
- supporting your family
- accessing support for fines
- connecting to local services and non-government organisation support
- learning more about opportunities in Australia.
All information provided will remain confidential.
You can book an appointment online, by phone or by visiting a Service NSW Centre.
Appointments face-to-face with a dedicated Youth Linker are available at the following service centres:
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account (only if booking online)
- your name, phone number and email address.
How to book
- Select the ‘Book an appointment’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your request for an appointment.
You’ll receive an appointment confirmation by SMS or email.
- If you need to translate this page to your preferred language, you can use our free online language translation tool, by selecting 'Change language' in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- The Multicultural Youth Linker Program is part of NSW Settlement Strategy, which brings together existing and new NSW Government initiatives to improve settlement outcomes for people from refugee and refugee-like backgrounds living in NSW.