Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses

NSW Fair Trading have implemented licensing changes to the real estate and property industry from March 2020. To learn more about the changes visit the Fair Trading website or call 13 32 20.


If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and it becomes eligible to work in additional classes – for example, if it employs a supervisor with additional qualifications – you can request to add or change a class on the licence. You can do this at a service centre.

What you need

  • The Company or Partnership Application form with the updated details

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Medical gas regulations

New medical gas regulations are in place from 1 November 2020 with a 6-month transition period. 

From 1 May 2021, if you install and maintain medical gas in medical facilities you must:

  • hold a medical gas qualification
  • have 2 years relevant industry experience
  • have a medical gas work class on your licence or certificate.