Careers NSW Skills Hub is a free phone service to support you in upgrading your skills and training to assist with finding employment.
If you’re looking for work, need support to change careers, or are looking to do further study or training to secure future employment, you can book an appointment with a Customer Care Specialist to discuss your options tailored to your specific needs.
Appointments are approximately 45 minutes.
You can book an appointment if you’re:
- 15 years of age or older
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
What you need
- your name, email address and mobile number
- your postcode
- your highest level of qualification, age range and gender identity
- any hearing assistance requirements (counter hearing loop, Auslan video remote interpreting, remote live captioning).
How to book an appointment
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Book an appointment’ button.
- Follow the prompts to complete your request for an appointment.
- You’ll receive an appointment confirmation by SMS or email.
Note: You can also book an appointment by calling 13 77 88 or by visiting a service centre.
- To access online career resources or for more information, visit Careers NSW.
- To provide feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are collecting this information from you so that we can complete your appointment booking for the Careers NSW Skills Hub Program. We will use your personal information to complete the booking. Providing us with the requested information is not required by law. However, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, we cannot complete your booking, and you may not be able to participate in the Careers NSW Skills Hub Program.
We may disclose your personal information to the Department of Education for the purposes of data analysis and aggregation so that the Department of Education can analyse and report for auditing purposes on the Careers NSW Skills Hub Program. We will not disclose your personal information to anybody else unless we are required to do so by law.
Your personal information will be shared with NEXA Pty Ltd, who host the online booking and appointment service on behalf of Service NSW.
We will require your consent to book an appointment for the Careers NSW Skills Hub .